Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Re: If there is an Eclipse...

Post by love_is_noise »

sarah! wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:
who_needs_fangs? wrote:I may be alone in this, but one of, perhaps THE, best aspects of Eclipse was all the backstory we learned. Also, Summit seems to be more about the quantity of the cash than the quality of the movie, Jasper has a very large fan-base, so people would not be happy to see his moment in the spotlight taken away from him. I know I wouldn't... *grabs pitchforks and torches just in case*
Who_Needs_Fangs, I am with you, carrying my own torch and pitchfork. I will be one pissed puppy of they do not include Jazz's and Rose's backstories. I think Jazz's is so important to the action in Eclipse. They could easily pawn off the dialogue to someone else. But, they absolutely should not. And, I agree with DebussyGirl that there isn't anyway they can pull off a believeable story for Breaking Dawn without Rose's backstory. Though, as I said, they could insert that in BD and get away with that as long as they tell it.

I agree.
Jasper's fanbase is huge and they are going to make alot of people angry if they cut out his part to shine.
especcialy since they forgot to mention his power...and in the bsaeball scene they left out his arm scars,even though his sleevs were short!
i think they owe it to all us twilight fans to be truthful and honest to the characters and SM's work
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

love_is_noise wrote:
sarah! wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:
who_needs_fangs? wrote:I may be alone in this, but one of, perhaps THE, best aspects of Eclipse was all the backstory we learned. Also, Summit seems to be more about the quantity of the cash than the quality of the movie, Jasper has a very large fan-base, so people would not be happy to see his moment in the spotlight taken away from him. I know I wouldn't... *grabs pitchforks and torches just in case*
Who_Needs_Fangs, I am with you, carrying my own torch and pitchfork. I will be one pissed puppy of they do not include Jazz's and Rose's backstories. I think Jazz's is so important to the action in Eclipse. They could easily pawn off the dialogue to someone else. But, they absolutely should not. And, I agree with DebussyGirl that there isn't anyway they can pull off a believeable story for Breaking Dawn without Rose's backstory. Though, as I said, they could insert that in BD and get away with that as long as they tell it.

I agree.
Jasper's fanbase is huge and they are going to make alot of people angry if they cut out his part to shine.
especcialy since they forgot to mention his power...and in the bsaeball scene they left out his arm scars,even though his sleevs were short!
i think they owe it to all us twilight fans to be truthful and honest to the characters and SM's work
Absolutely, I dont know about the rest of you, but Jaspers,Rosalie and Emmett's stories are some of the best parts in Eclipse. If they don't make Eclipse, my god, the fans are gonna protest. They have to finish the series otherwise the first two movies were made for no reason, if their not gonna give a conclusion to us.
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^Summit already has the rights to EC. It's going to happen. The release date for it is June 20, 2010
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

yeah i heard that too, but they arent filming new moon and eclipse back to back?
they should cause the faster they get the movies out the more the actors look like they did in twilight!
we dont want them agin right?
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:yeah i heard that too, but they arent filming new moon and eclipse back to back?
they should cause the faster they get the movies out the more the actors look like they did in twilight!
we dont want them agin right?
Yeah I heard that too.
They are gonna wanna get them filmed faster I guess, while the Twilight mania is still here.
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
redlulu
Settled in Forks

Post by redlulu »

I read somewhere that they were going to try and start Eclipse 8 weeks after the finish New Moon. But who know I no Summit bought the rights and they have already started writing the script. This is some of the stuff I have read...

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/twilight ... ease-date/

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111800 ... id=13&cs=1

http://www.summit-ent.com/
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

I heard they were filming it back to back and that Eclipse is coming out in July 2010....
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I heard

-Films NM-

8 week break

-Films Eclipse-

Promote NM, Christmas, Few months Holiday.

-Films Breaking Dawn-

But nothing is official

UPDATE: David Slade is the Director of Eclipse.

I love Chris, but I know he doesn't have time for Eclipse. And David will hopefully do an awesome fight scene. So.. i dunno..
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Jadey wrote: UPDATE: David Slade is the Director of Eclipse.

I love Chris, but I know he doesn't have time for Eclipse. And David will hopefully do an awesome fight scene. So.. i dunno..
I must be a bit on the slow side :) since I have actually never heard of the guy. I checked him out on imdb.com. Never seen anything he's made. So I have no idea what to expect. But that might be good. Really don't know what to think about him.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

can't wait for Eclipse.
Jenna got the release date correct. :)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!