Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twigal
Wandering Through Town

Re: The Twilight Movie at the box office

Post by twigal »

I think it will do very well. Here's why. On Monday I went to go get tickets for the midnight showing. There were already sixty five tickets sold. That's just the midnight movie three (or four?) days in advance in a small town in CT. If it's like that everywhere the movie is shown (it is a worldwide movie) then it will do really really good.

TWILIGHT FANATICS UNITE!

:D :D :D :D :D TWO HOURS THIRTEEN MINUTES UNTIL TWILIGHT!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
I'm just going to waste time wandering through town until something Twilight-related comes by.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I'm leaving in an hour to go see TWILIGHT!!!!! i've been squealing all day and every time I have seen the trailer on TV today!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!
eternitys_charm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by eternitys_charm »

The movie is going to be BIG in the box office, here in my city they're opening up 4 screens at midnight!! 4!!!! :shock: just for the MIDNIGHT premiere! wow! and us kids have school tomorrow haha
Banner and avie made by me for my story.
Please Read it: http://twilightarchives.com/viewstory.p ... 40&index=1
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS. We were JUST getting ready to walk out the door to go see the movie... and it's snowing!! Not even bad! But my mom is a freak when it comes to driving in ANY kind of weather. I swear it's just a couple of flurries but the fool still says no. GOD. So now I have to wait until tomorrow to go. *cry*
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
arcadia_2005
Settled in Forks

Post by arcadia_2005 »

i just got home about an hour ago from watching the movie--there was an early showing at 10 on THURSDAY in my town, and....and......i'm NOT A WORD!! lolol ;-p
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

arcadia_2005 wrote:i just got home about an hour ago from watching the movie--there was an early showing at 10 on THURSDAY in my town, and....and......i'm NOT A WORD!! lolol ;-p
I hate you. :D Ugh, I would have gone to the 10 pm showing tonight, but already had a ticket, and it's too bloody cold and I have to use public transportation.
arcadia_2005
Settled in Forks

Post by arcadia_2005 »

lol i went with a group of friends/twihards from work and we just had SO MUCH FUN! it was a good time :-D
foreveredward16
Wandering Through Town

Post by foreveredward16 »

O MY GOD! JUST GOT HOME FROM TWILIGHT! LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!
Every seat in 3 theatres FILLED! This is Just the Pre-Screening night!
HOLY S**T! SO GOOD
You are my life now!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

foreveredward16 wrote:O MY GOD! JUST GOT HOME FROM TWILIGHT! LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!
Every seat in 3 theatres FILLED! This is Just the Pre-Screening night!
HOLY S**T! SO GOOD
AHHH I KNOW!!!! I am so hoping beyond all hope that the next three books are made in to movies!!!! I left the theater wanting even more..but the usher were all to eager to kick everyone out..I'm like wide awake now. I know when I have to get up in the morning for work, I will be draggin all day..and I am SO OKAY WITH THAT!!!
triciavenice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by triciavenice »

arcadia_2005 wrote:lol i went with a group of friends/twihards from work and we just had SO MUCH FUN! it was a good time :-D
As old as I am and a HUGE fan, I went with people from work too, and its.... sniff sniff.... what memories are made of! Awesome freaking time!

SPOILER if you didn't see movie, don't read..............

Wish they had gone into Alice and Jasper's abilities a little more, James said nothing of Alice's past. Victoria was not at the end of the book.

And did you catch the cameo by our favorite author! That was cool, I hadn't heard about that!