Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Official Trailer Music

Post by lag28wa »

Thread jack to say I LOVE the quote in your signature!! HA!

You know what other song I love that isn't a real song? Those songs on the Chlorox commercials, with the kids like daydreaming, the pirate and the mermaid ones. I looked it up and its not a real song, it was written for the commercial. Boo.

Alright end thread jack, carry on.
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
NewMillenium
Wandering Through Town

Post by NewMillenium »

LOL! Chlorox commercial :lol: ...but hey, if the music is good :D

I like the Red Mist song too, it's just not as...fast-paced as the completely random techno music. It's a good thing they didn't put Bella's lullaby into the trailer. I would've died of gleeful shock. :o
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above, as apparently my cats have learned how to type.
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

I think that the music in all the trailers is really goodd, espically the new one!
I love the hauntingness of it. :D

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
Kat.Flow
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kat.Flow »

I love the music of the trailers, it's awesome! When I first heard "Red Mist" in the trailer, was totally misterious and exciting :D
Now in the third trailer :o wonderful music, since the beginning to end. But like they've said, maybe is music for the trailers and not for the movie :(
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

i LOVE the song Red Mist by Jim Dooley! i don't know why i like it so much, i just do :D
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
pawntoqueenat19
Settled in Forks

Post by pawntoqueenat19 »

I absolutely love the music in the final trailer and have been searching everywhere for the artist(s), but can not find anything that matches. If anyone finds out, please, please, please let me know. :D
nessie21
Settled in Forks

Post by nessie21 »

[quote="Miss Cullen"][/quote]

The music from the Twilight trailer that begins with them in the forrest is Red Mist by Jim Dooley. I believe he composed this specifically for the trailer and it will not be on the soundtrack.

The music form the most recent preview is callled "The Power of one Choir" by X-Ray Dogs. At least that is where my research as lead me. Unfortunately, X-ray dogs composes music for production companies, for use in commercials, trailers, etc...and it is not for sell to the genreal public.

I'm still looking around and trying for hard to find a way to get these songs. If anyone else has any info please let me know!
"Oh, I'm with the vampires, of course."-Bella
nessie21
Settled in Forks

Post by nessie21 »

The music from the Twilight trailer that begins with them in the forrest is Red Mist by Jim Dooley. I believe he composed this specifically for the trailer and it will not be on the soundtrack.

The music form the most recent preview is callled "The Power of one Choir" by X-Ray Dogs. At least that is where my research as lead me. Unfortunately, X-ray dogs composes music for production companies, for use in commercials, trailers, etc...and it is not for sell to the genreal public.

I'm still looking around and trying for hard to find a way to get these songs. If anyone else has any info please let me know!
"Oh, I'm with the vampires, of course."-Bella
bitchywitch
Settled in Forks

Post by bitchywitch »

This is my best guess:-) for the music that starts after Edward says "What if I'm the bad guy?"The music is general music used in alot of trailers...Requiem for a Tower from Corner Stone Cue...you can listen to them on Amazon. comhere's the cut and paste weblinkhttp://www. amazon. com/Corner-Stone-Cues-Presents-Requiem/dp/B000TPXKUSAnyone else have suggestions for the rest of the music...like the one at the beginning..?
It also helps to know who will be doing the score for the movie. The trailer's misic reminds me of the work done by Howard Shore for Lord of the Rings, Klaus Badelt for Pirate's of the Caribbean and Harry Gregson-Williams for The Kingdom of Heaven. Anyone hear about who is doing the score and if that will be released on a cd?
~Thammy
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

The new trailer is now available at iTunes for free for those who want to download it.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/twilight/