Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Official Trailer Music

Post by mlola619 »

switzgal wrote:The new trailer is now available at iTunes for free for those who want to download it.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/twilight/

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

>_>
<_<
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

bitchywitch wrote:This is my best guess:-) for the music that starts after Edward says "What if I'm the bad guy?"The music is general music used in alot of trailers...Requiem for a Tower from Corner Stone Cue...you can listen to them on Amazon. comhere's the cut and paste weblinkhttp://www. amazon. com/Corner-Stone-Cues-Presents-Requiem/dp/B000TPXKUSAnyone else have suggestions for the rest of the music...like the one at the beginning..?
It also helps to know who will be doing the score for the movie. The trailer's misic reminds me of the work done by Howard Shore for Lord of the Rings, Klaus Badelt for Pirate's of the Caribbean and Harry Gregson-Williams for The Kingdom of Heaven. Anyone hear about who is doing the score and if that will be released on a cd?
~Thammy
Isn't Carter Burwell doing the score for Twilight? He has written the lullaby, and I heard he was writing it to match the score. I believe he wrote the score for Burn After Reading. Does anyone know if I'm right??
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:
bitchywitch wrote:This is my best guess:-) for the music that starts after Edward says "What if I'm the bad guy?"The music is general music used in alot of trailers...Requiem for a Tower from Corner Stone Cue...you can listen to them on Amazon. comhere's the cut and paste weblinkhttp://www. amazon. com/Corner-Stone-Cues-Presents-Requiem/dp/B000TPXKUSAnyone else have suggestions for the rest of the music...like the one at the beginning..?
It also helps to know who will be doing the score for the movie. The trailer's misic reminds me of the work done by Howard Shore for Lord of the Rings, Klaus Badelt for Pirate's of the Caribbean and Harry Gregson-Williams for The Kingdom of Heaven. Anyone hear about who is doing the score and if that will be released on a cd?
~Thammy
Isn't Carter Burwell doing the score for Twilight? He has written the lullaby, and I heard he was writing it to match the score. I believe he wrote the score for Burn After Reading. Does anyone know if I'm right??
Yes, he is doing the score for Twilight. He also did the score for Burn After Reading and No Country for Old Men, a lot of other movies I can't think of right now. I haven't heard anything about it being released, I'm assuming not since only Bella's Lullaby was included on the soundtrack. I would have liked to see more of the score on the soundtrack. Anyway, I haven't heard the Lullaby yet, but he seems to do a lot of good movies, so I'm trusting his talent.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
anastasiamarie
Settled in Forks

Post by anastasiamarie »

The beginning song of the third trailer is amazing, and i was wondering if anyone knew the name, and possibly where i could find it. =]
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Am I the only one who doesn't like the new trailer music? It sounds like something from the Little Mermaid.
It just doesn't make sense to me. In fact, I'm really disappointed in the new trailer...I like the one on TV better. :|
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
mistytwilight85
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mistytwilight85 »

So I read a few of the posts and alot of people are asking about the songs from the 3rd trailer, released on Oct 11th. I looked up Requim of a tower and I don't think that was one of the songs.

I have looked and looked EVERYWHERE online trying to find out what it is but I still don't know. The best conclusion I came up with would be a song from XRay dog. There is nothing on their site saying they have done it, but maybe because they don't put it up till later? I don't know check out their site and check it out for yourself. The music they do sounds like they definetly could have done the music for the twilight trailer.

www.xraydogmusic.com If you liked the music fro trailer 3 then you will LOVE the music they do. It's incredible. I only found them because I was looking for the Twilight song, but now I am going to get one of their cd's because I liked the music they have done sooo much.

X-Ray dog does a TON of music for trailers, movies,and TV . They did the song for the Pirates 2 and 3trailer, Iron Man trailer, transformers trailer, Harry Potter 4 trailer, Spiderman 3 trailer, next trailer, and a WHOLE TON of others.

Hopefully they did do the song, and they will put it up on their site after the movie is released? If not good luck finding out what song it is and if you find out please tell me because I am DYING to know. I keep watching the trailer just to hear that song :shock:
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

I really need to watch ALL of the trailers, but i never end up getting round to it. (Too busy on the lex :lol: )

hehe i love all the music, now i think about it. But i didn't really pay much attention.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
thephantom2890
Settled in Forks

Post by thephantom2890 »

Do you really think they will release the song when the movie comes out? I really, really, really, hope they do!!!!!!!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll put out a cd of the score. That would be awesome! I've only bought one other film score, and that was also for a vampire movie. Queen Of The Damned. Lol. I love it though.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
aurelia
Settled in Forks

Post by aurelia »

yea that was an awesome score... btw the Twilight Score album comes out Dec 9th on Amazon... u can preview the tracks but idk if any are the trailers cause I haven't see them tbh (really anti-spoiler lol)
Live. Love. Dazzle.