Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Stefan and Vladimir

Post by spicey16 »

Lightwish wrote:PS> Has anyone read the partial release of the 5th book? Are they mentioned in it? I know about half the book was accidentally released early.
do you mean edwards book? Midnight Sun? bc i wouldnt really call it a fifth book so dont get me excited for nothing lol!! :lol:

Anywho... I am still dying to know about theirs (and aros, Cia, and Marcus,) about their skin. why is it powdery and trandluscent looking?

The emense disappointment they felt at NOT getting to fight was amazing! I liked them before with the eye gouging and stuff but at that point I LOVED them!!! lol

I really hope we get to know about their time in power and maybe i cant remember but who contacted them in the first place to come fight? is carlisle friends with them too? he has the oddest array of friends but i guess you would after so many years lol
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

they are sooo funny! i felt really bad for bella and having to listen to them and keep nessie away from them. but they just cracked me up!! they were sooooo egotistical it was hilarious! :lol:
Betting on Alice.
myheartiswithyou
Settled in Forks

Post by myheartiswithyou »

These two are my favorites of the foreign vampires! I don't really know why...they are so mysterious and evil!

I kinda get the feeling that they think that they should have been in the position the Volturi are in. Like maybe that was part of why they came, was to see if they could oust the Volturi for their personal gain or something. Anyone under that same impression?
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Surprisingly I like them! Dracula One and Dracula Two the Creep-tacular as what Jacob once called them. They add a little spice and humor during the tension with the Volturi. The way they talk and described the Volturi is just evil, but in a good way if there are such a thing... :lol:
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~