Bella Swan Cullen #3

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules

Re: Bella Swan Cullen #3

Postby Suzan » Fri May 01, 2015 10:39 am

I've been re-reading the series and I'd forgotten how sarcastic and sassy and funny Bella was in Twilight. I think she lost some of that as the series progressed and also in the movies. It's made me remember how much I really liked her and identified with her. Besides the obvious obsession with Edward and the mystery of the vampire mythology, I think it's also in a very large part Bella who makes me revisit the series time and time again. She gets a lot of crap from the media for being a weak charater, but I actually think she's awesome! :D
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Bella Swan Cullen #3

Postby TwilightRose1 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:03 am

I still think Bella is one of the more interesting characters in the series, not only being a main character but because of the fact that she undergoes such a unique transition.I think for people who enjoy reading science fiction / fantasy there's always this idea of " what if this happened to me", and in the Twilight Series I feel like Bella gives us an inside look into that world as if it was happening to us. That doesn't always occur in these types of books.
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Previous

Return to Sparkling in the Sun