General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Rosmelie
Wandering Through Town

Re: Illegal Activities

Post by Rosmelie »

I think they'd only possibly leave some sort of print if it were something that had say some kind of powder on it, but otherwise nothing. And even with that factor, I don't think that anyone would ever be able to track that.
Rosalie Hale's #1 Fan. Don't doubt it.
Lucyth
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Lucyth »

Rosmelie wrote:I think they'd only possibly leave some sort of print if it were something that had say some kind of powder on it, but otherwise nothing. And even with that factor, I don't think that anyone would ever be able to track that.
Yeah. The reson we leave fingerprints at all is because of the oil/sweat we have on our skin. Vampires dont sweat so they wouldn't leave fingerprints.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5010378/1/
Please read my Fanfic.
x..Toura
Lucyth
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Lucyth »

Lightwish wrote:ok if you had your pick of vampire powers which would you choose. There are quite a few nice ones from mind reading, to foresight, to pain amplification....
I would defenetly choose Bens power. Influensing the elements! Very cool--and handy. Though, if I couldn't choose his, I would pick Alices. Being able to see the future would also be very handy.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5010378/1/
Please read my Fanfic.
x..Toura
twilightdreamer
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightdreamer »

I would too, but it also must get very annoying if a troublesome random vision comes exspecially at a REALLY bad time. I would choose Bella's because you can protect your mind and the minds of others.
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

I think I would like Nessie's talent... being able to make others understand and see your point of view. You know, by force!

Image Image Image
twilightdreamer
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightdreamer »

That's also a good one, but can you ever really get priacy?
One of my favorite illegal activities is when Bella's in the houspital her mom just walked out and she's like, "You stole a car?". Out of all the things she could of said she said that, lol. Wow. :lol:
shakespeareowns
Settled in Forks

Post by shakespeareowns »

Well, I don't think anyone has mentioned this so I'll add it. In Twilight Edward stalks Bella twice. Stalking is illegal in all 50 states so that would count as an illegal activity.
when_the_sun_shines
Wandering Through Town
Location: Helping Emmett shop for new lift kits for the Jeep!

Post by when_the_sun_shines »

ringswraith wrote:
when_the_sun_shines wrote:See the way I see it is that, hey, if you can erase your self whenever you want, why not steal, bribe, lye, forge signatures, gamble, whatever?
For the same reason that they don't hunt humans- they don't want to be monsters. They want to be good. They only do what's necessary to continue their existence- they won't do something on purpose just because they can.
yeah, I guess so *hangs head guiltily*. But it would still be so freakin awesome!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
[»] Bex [«]

To Write LOVE On Her Arms
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

when_the_sun_shines wrote:
ringswraith wrote:
when_the_sun_shines wrote:See the way I see it is that, hey, if you can erase your self whenever you want, why not steal, bribe, lye, forge signatures, gamble, whatever?
For the same reason that they don't hunt humans- they don't want to be monsters. They want to be good. They only do what's necessary to continue their existence- they won't do something on purpose just because they can.
yeah, I guess so *hangs head guiltily*. But it would still be so freakin awesome!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
No need for guilt... it is the "Illegal Activities" board after all... :)

Image Image Image
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

they could basically like steal anything and do whatever they want because as Carisssa Cullen said "they don't have any oil on their skin to leave fingerprints". But Carlisle doesn't like to do things like that and do bad things, Esme has the same views, Edward and Emmett listen to them and Jasper I don't know but Rosalie follows Emmet, Alice listens to Carlisle and and when Bella gets turned she would follow Edward so anyway none of the Cullens would do it but other vampires might....
Also Lucyth careful about double posting you can get in trouble for that on the Lex but don't worry I did it once too.
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!