Bella's Cottage

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Cocoa

Bella's Cottage

Post by Cocoa »

Discuss what Bella's cottage looks like. Find pictures, discuss layout and decor.
secsec1
Settled in Forks

Re: Bella's Cottage

Post by secsec1 »

I LOVED Bella's cottage. i thought it was funny to hear about Emette and Rose's houses. But i think it was very fitting. It almost made up for the fact that edward got her a brand new car hehe. I think it also fit with the whole fairytale theme that kind of goes through the whole saga and that Bella points out at the time. I wonder if SM has a picture of that just like she's had a picture of all the dresses, or if that got lost in the computer crash a few years back too hehe.
Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves.

Blaise Pascal
French mathematician, physicist (1623 - 1662)

museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

the cottage sounds awesome. even though i felt like it should have been grander like the family living in it. but then again, if they grew tired; they could turn it into rubble..hehe

anyway- esme is esme and alice is her amazing self with both, they created something as beautiful as this. tis extraordinary!
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
tinuviel2006
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by tinuviel2006 »

Description of the cottage blew me away! I LOVED it! I imagined it something like this
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_jQfuaVKLz6Q/Rq_NW ... G_3468.JPG
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

Haha, i'm just as suprised as Emmett that it wasn't knocked to rubble when they were...discussing the national debt. :lol:

But i liked how they gave them a cottage to live in, away from the family...ish. I liked how it was simple too. :]
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
secsec1
Settled in Forks

Post by secsec1 »

tinuviel2006 wrote:Description of the cottage blew me away! I LOVED it! I imagined it something like this
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_jQfuaVKLz6Q/Rq_NW ... G_3468.JPG

your link doesnt work :-(.
Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves.

Blaise Pascal
French mathematician, physicist (1623 - 1662)

cabingurl
Settled in Forks

Post by cabingurl »

I picture it something kinda along the lines of this
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/v ... =11fqh6gti
You should have seen the look on his face when I started taking my clothes off- Jacob Black
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I had a feeling that a cottage would be what Bella would rather have, than a mansion. She seems to like simple things, so I think that is another reason why she loved it so much.
Alice's_Guineapig.x
Settled in Forks

Post by Alice's_Guineapig.x »

I loved the cottage and am glad it wasn't too far from the house. I always thought it would be weird if Bella (and now Renesmee) shared Edwards room.
My favourite part of the cottage is by far Bella's clothes closet!! I love the way Alice keeps trying to teach Bella some fashion sence when she is clearly uninterested. I must say though, if I were a character in Twilight etc I would be Alice, we are just soo simular!!!.xx :D
"And I'm a virgo!" - Bella Cullen (Calling her that is so cool!.x)

"Ow!" - Edward Cullen

I love it, love it!..x
Sarah-Lynn

Post by Sarah-Lynn »

I thought that the cottage was very fitting to BOTH Edward and Bella. There are little bits throughout the books that hint at this...
I can't find it now, because my copy of Twilight is lent out (gggrrr!!)... Bella told Charlie or Renee that Edward had an "old soul."
Bella mentions in Twilight that Edward spoke with the cadences of a century ago.
Edward's handwriting is script.
Bella's wedding dress is 1918; the last year of Edward's human life.
Bella is a simple girl with simple tastes; she doesn't need much to be content.

Edward seems to be the one Cullen who is "frozen" literally in the year of his transformation. He kept the demeanor and personality of himself from 1918. So it just seems befitting that they would have a cottage, something reminiscent of long-ago.