General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Seth's View of the Vampires

Post by JenJen2112 »

Seth is one of my favorite characters...I think it comes down to him just being a good person/werewolf/shape shifter...He really caught my attention at the end of Eclipse and I was left wanting to know more and I'm glad SM decided to elaborate on his character in BD...I think he realizes the Cullen's aren't going to hurt people (the very thing the wolves are protecting) so he doesn't feel the need to hate them like some of the others do...
InLoveWithACullen
Settled in Forks

Post by InLoveWithACullen »

Though I am All About the Cullens!! Seth really captured my heart. He is not tainted like all the other wolves. He sees thing more clearly and with an open heart. His innocence is so enduring, he doesn't let any one else's views taint him. I love how comfortable he is with the Cullens. At the wedding he embraces Edward like family and has no adversion to the smell or the coldness. Thanks to Seth the wolves have grown on me.
"I'm with the Vampires. Of course"
TrueBlood
Settled in Forks

Post by TrueBlood »

InLoveWithaCullen your sig line is one of my favorites in the series.

Seth I adore, he makes the wolves seem more human, not so much supernatural watchdogs. He is so open and honest and I could see him and Nessie being really good friends of course thats if Jacob does not order him to stay away from his imprint.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I absolutley love Seth! He is just such a good kindhearted wonderful person! (or I guess shapeshifter.) I loved getting to know him better in BD. It's so great that he doesn't hate the Cullens and judges them based on his experience w/them & the fact they are good vampires. (I smiled when he hugged Edward at the reception.) He is definitely one of my favorite characters.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I love Seth!

He is very open minded, so he accepts the vampires more easily than the other werewolves.
I think it's a good thing that he didn't follow Sam's orders and followed Jacob instead. He's just generally a good
person, and the cullens haven't done anything wrong, so he doesn't see anything wrong about them
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

I love Seth! He's so sweet and nice to everyone. Go Seth!!
Last edited by readmymind on Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

I LOVE Seth he is just way too adorable and sweet for words. I love Taylor for Jacob but the book Jacob is a pain in the @$$! Seths my favorite puppy :D
Image Image
chach
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chach »

i luv how hes so cool about it all
iloveetwilightt
Settled in Forks

Post by iloveetwilightt »

That was the thing i liked most about Seth. He saw the good in the Cullens and was willing to be their friend, even though his pack was against them. Well, not against them, but not as willing to be friends with the Cullens. :D
Team Edward Forever :]]
"When I told you I didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy."
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Babygirl67 »

seths point of view is postive the wolves is negative because bella is with a vampire and the rest of the wolves dont like vampires..