General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by marielle »

OOh the proposal.....and Ilse of esme....!!!

the biggest reason I sometimes ( aka most of the time) I wish I could switch with Bella is because her man (Vampire) is so wrechetly romantically in love with her....
all the little romantic thing her does and says....Before I read the books I never asked for a romantic guy but now I wish that my man would read the books and learned something from it... :)
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

I'd love to be Bella, when they both, Edward and Bella, got bisaaaaaayyyyyyy (busy)!!!!!! (I'm talking about the sex scene, if you didn't quite understand the bisaaaayyyy part :P )
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Analisse
Learning to Love Green

Post by Analisse »

I wished so bad to be Bella in the end of Breaking Dawn, when they both are in their house and she's showing him her thoughts
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Tar_Ancalyme wrote:There´s this moment in Eclipse (Chapter 7, p.168) I can´t help reading over and over every time I get there... it´s when Rosalie comes to Edward´s room at night to talk to Bella, and at one point she says: He loves you more than you know. It terrifies him to be away from you. I don´t know why, but I just love those two lines! they´re SO expressive,and really really sweet. and the fact that it´s Rosalie who says them...
I agree! The fact that it is Rosalie who is saying it makes it mean so much more. Those lines make me....forget how to breathe.

There are tons more, but I've just sat and read loads of the posts, and now I can't think straight...too many bits to mention!

Oh, I just have to say I love love love when Edward kisses her wrist, neck, jaw...I think I may be about to explode...
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
carranzaya
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: My personal and beautiful Universe where Edward and Ian exist!!!

Post by carranzaya »

Eclipse. 20. Compromise.
Bella: "Oh no" I gasped as he slid down onto one knee
Edward: Isabella Swan? "I promise to love you forever - ever single day of forever. Will you marry me?

Everytime i read that one, i feel butterflies and melt like butter, just the image of Edward kneeling and asking for her hand, it is too much for me, just cannt help put a smile on my face.
"You are the most important thing to me ever"
TeAm_EdWaRd
Wandering Through Town

Post by TeAm_EdWaRd »

I wanted to be Bella in every single scene with Edward!!! The proposal is just WOW, but everything with him would be WOW! :lol:
rainbowcrayon
Wandering Through Town

Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by rainbowcrayon »

flutterbymonkeys wrote:TWILIGHT:
- when edward is playing her song
- the meadow

NEW MOON:
- Her time with jacob pre-werewolf
- When jacob comes and apologizes in her bedroom
- her time with jacob after she knows about the werewolves

ECLIPSE:
- When bella is getting her charms for her bracelet
- right before the fight with jacob and edward
- kisses with jacob

BREAKING DAWN:
- the Wedding
I agree with these. Jacob is amazing and I wish I were Bella when she is with him. Edward is cool too, however, and I would love to have him play music for me... That would be incredible.
If you're not really here, I don't want to be either. I want to be next to you.
black and gold, black and gold, black and gold, black and gold, black and gold, black and gold.
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

OK, the part in Eclipse when Bella finally says yes to marrying Edward, and he is so happy. And Bella asks him if he likes her having his ring on her finger, and he kisses her and whispers in her ear "yes i like it, you have no idea".

That bit makes me go all fuzzy!!

*faints*
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

see. i dont want to be chased by evil vampires who think i smell good, and yet i would LOVE to be Bella... lol XD,
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

marielle wrote:OOh the proposal.....and Ilse of esme....!!!

the biggest reason I sometimes ( aka most of the time) I wish I could switch with Bella is because her man (Vampire) is so wrechetly romantically in love with her....
all the little romantic thing her does and says....Before I read the books I never asked for a romantic guy but now I wish that my man would read the books and learned something from it... :)
Yes I agree with you on this.
I would love to have a man so much in love with me like Edward is in love with Bella.
I don't really need him to be that romantic, but just the way he loves her is amazing.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”